Thanks for visiting!
Africa Christian University: A Call To Partnership
Please take a moment to view this video. Pray for this vision, and share the video with your friends. Maybe you, or one of your friends, would like to partner with us in this mission. Please send us an e-mail if you want to partner with us at [email protected]
You can make a donation on this site or the school's website: http://africa-christian-university.com.
My new book is available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. You can get an autographed copy here with the below suggested donation.
Dr. Liberty discusses the benefit of his new book to leaders and members of a local church.
Buying a book is making an investment. Any investor expects a return. The return on your investment when you purchase this book is that your Christian life will miraculously be improved through the power of the Holy Spirit. Below are the specific ways this book will impact your life forever. The target audience includes (1) Christian leaders, and (2) every Christian, who subscribes to the inerrancy of the Bible. Part I concentrates on how to improve the ability of leaders to lead with biblical guidance, and Part II focuses on the excellent impact it will have on Christians in improving their daily walk with God.
I. For a Godly leader, this book will:
- Help you lead God’s people through biblical guidance.
- Describe the heart of a leader to help you conform to it as you compare with your own heart in leading God’s people.
- Teach you to lead through persistent prayer.
- Enable you to develop a well-defined mission statement, Vision, and a Vision-path to accomplish your God-given mission.
- Show you how to have an effective ministry through an organizational structure.
- Prepare you to overcome opposition through faith and discernment in the ministry ·
- Help you avoid disunity in the church and the community through peacemaking.
- Empower you to be a reformer through biblical truth.
- Show you how to lead through excellent planning.
- Help you to become a man or a woman of vision.
- Show you how to use the Bible as the Constitution of God to which every Christian is accountable.
- Show you how to close the back door of your church to avoid dissatisfied members from leaving the church.
II. For every Christian, this book will enable you to:
Appreciate the importance of scriptural knowledge, which will enable you to live through biblical guidance.
- Understand the heart of Godly leaders and the qualities expected of your leaders.
- Teach you how to pray persistently in every situation, trusting God no matter what.
- Accept a training opportunity to participate in the life of your church.
- Prepare you to overcome opposition in your own life through faith and discernment.
- Help you be a peacemaker everywhere by first making peace with God and your fellowman.
- Teach you how to become a visionary.
- Show you how to understand the Bible as the Constitution of God in this life.
- Resolve any problem that you may encounter with anyone in your church instead of leaving to find another church home.
To read the Table of Contents and a free chapter, click this link: http://book2look.com/vBook.aspx?id=bYrDSYx58j
Click the link below for my books on Amazon:
"Dr. Liberty's new book, A Godly Leader on Trial: A Fresh Look at Nehemiah, gives each of us the strength and courage to be a leader, a leader of one(self), to a leader of millions. Nehemiah was a leader with a tender heart who used unconventional ways to complete God's calling for him. Dr. Liberty's book brings out the modern-day Nehemiah in all of us! This book will forever impact your life!"
Frank McKinney, 5x bestselling author including, The Tap (www.The-Tap.com).
“The 18th century literary titan, Samuel Johnson, said, ‘People need to be reminded more often than they need to be instructed.’ In A Godly Leader on Trial, Dr. Liberty has reminded us what Godly leadership looks like. This is practical, biblical help on leadership from a seasoned leader I respect.”
—Dr. Tommy Kiedis, Senior Pastor, Spanish River Church
Author's discount-suggested donation:
- Softcover- price $19,99 donation $18.00 (free postage)
- Hardcover-price $29.99 donation $27.00 (free postage)
- E-book $6.99 donation $3.99 (Once your donation is received, you will receive a link to download your book)
Use our secured PayPal Tab in the upper left corner to make your donation. Or, write a check to AICM and mail it to: P. O. Box 243856, Boynton Beach, Fla 33424-3856. Please indicate "book" in the memo section.
There are four reasons it is important to purchased directly from the author:
- Your book will be autographed.
- You will receive a free e-book: A Journal of Faith: A Call to Missions Without a Purse. . . when you join our mailing list.
- The proceeds of the book will help to advance our ministries.
- You don't have to pay any shipping when you are in the United States.
You will receive your book (soft or hardcover) within ten business days
from the date of your donation.
- Missionary-sending organizations
- Churches and mission-minded Christians
- Seminaries and
- Short-term mission trip participants
- Those who partner with missionaries through prayers and financial support
The proceeds from this book used to support the orphanages that we operate in Liberia, West Africa.
Furthermore, I do send out a free . on my blog to read some of the Journals posted. If you are interested in receiving the Journal, just click on the "Join Our " tab to send us your e-mail address. I will also send you one of my books: A Journey of Faith: A Call to Missions without a Purse in an E-book at no cost. This book has been a tremendous blessing to many globally.
Book me for your next event. Click on the “Speaking” tab to learn more about my areas of expertise.
You can also purchase this Amazon. Click below:
Author's discount-suggested donation:
- Softcover- price $19,95 donation $18.00 (free postage)
- Hardcover-price $29.95 donation $27.00 (free postage)
- E-book $ 8.99 donation $3.99 (Once your donation is received, you will receive a link to download your book.)
You will receive your book (soft or hardcover) within ten business days from the date of your donation.
Preview of the Book
The book was written to develop a fresh look at Christian missions. It prepares a comprehensive biblical missionary training program for short-and long-term in Africa. It would produce an effective cross-cultural ministry in Africa and, with some modifications, globally. The goal is to provide a post-imperial, post-colonial model for training missionaries by looking to biblical guidance on the subject. In so doing, you want to avoid syncretism (failing to challenge the ills of the host) as well as cultural imperialism (forcing the host to assimilate to the carrier’s culture). To achieve this goal, a bicultural missionary is proposed in this book, for cross-cultural ministry. A bicultural missionary is one who studied his own culture and the culture of the people with whom he served. He will not equate his culture with Christianity and will, with discernment, know the practices in the culture he serves that can easily be incorporated and assimilated into Christianity. He will bring every culture under the Lordship of Christ.
The research was focused on appropriate works in this discipline, and it was also approached exegetically with biblical texts related to missions and the missionary. The quality of this work was enhanced by my extensive experience in church planting for twenty years in Africa and my service in the United States as a missionary working alongside with churches through the Africa International Christian Mission, Inc. This has, however, given me the opportunity to interview and interact with pastors, missionary-sending organizations, missionary-training institutions, retired missionaries, and also with African church leaders and missionaries presently serving in the field. Your understanding for missions will be broadened if you read this book.
"For missionaries in the twenty-first century, change is necessary in order for them to to be strong and viable. Growing Missionaries Biblically takes a fresh look at Christian missions and proposes a comprehensive, biblical missionary training program for short- and long-term missions. Its objective is to produce an effective, cross-cultural ministry for Africa and, with some modifications, globally. The goal is to provide a post-imperial, post-colonial model for training missionaries by looking to biblical guidance on the subject.
"Author Dr. R. Zarwulugbo Liberty is a native of Liberia, Africa, with biblical, theological, and practical insights for prospective and seasoned missionaries and their supporters. The information he provides can successfully launch and sustain these missionaries in the course of their mission work. In order to accomplish his goals, he proposes the use of bicultural missionaries.
"A bicultural missionary is one who has studied both his own culture and the culture of the people to be served. This missionary will not equate his or her culture with Christianity and will know and understand the practices of the culture he or she serves that can easily be incorporated and assimilated into Christianity. Growing Missionaries Biblically proposes a vital curriculum for missionary preparation for cross-cultural missionary service."
Foreword to the Book: See the Testimonials section.